This digital program, in conjunction with World Environment Day, by EcoKnights and partnered with Vanke focuses on promoting sustainable living even during a time of self-isolation and social distancing.
Under this program, there are two digital art competitions – doodling and coloring – that follows a “Love our Forest” theme meant to encourage participants to think more about forest conservation. Participants can express their thoughts on this topic through their doodles and coloring artwork, which would hopefully also encourage others around the world to take action in their daily lives to preserve the environment through creative means.
- Competition Duration: July 11 – July 25, 2021
- Artwork Evaluation: July 26 – July 31, 2021
- Winner Announcement: August 3, 2021
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is free and open to all participants located in KL and Selangor only.
- Competition consists of 2 categories:
Coloring competition: Primary school students ( 7-12 years old) only (maximum no. of entries)
(b) Doodling competition: Open to general public
- All participants are required to fill in the registration form to be eligible in this competition.
- First 100 participants that registered in each category by June 30 will be receiving an art pack consisting of a printed tote bag and art materials. *First come first serve basis.
- Upon receiving the art pack, all participants are required to draw their artwork on the bag, take a photo of it and upload it via an online form (link is sent to registered participants only) by July 25, 2021
- The winners from each competition will receive a monetary prize of:
- a) Coloring category: Winner: RM 50, First runner up: RM 30; Consolation prize: RM 20
b) Doodling category: Winner: RM 150, First runner up: RM 100; Consolation prizes: RM 50 x3