The new 2016 Kuala Lumpur Eco Film Festival website is now out!
The 2016 look features an art work called “RME.co” by local contemporary artist, Christine Das. RME.co is made of mixed media (acrylic on canvas and origami) and was produced by Christine in 2013.
“The white bird represents the peaceful animal and plant life fighting to co-exist with us and the RM10 bird origami representing “economy”. The color red is my burning passion for this cause,” states Christine.
“I hope RM E.co steers the conscience of the viewers to invest their money & time in the works of conservation and protection of what little is left of our priceless natural treasure in Malaysia and allow this country to profit through eco-tourism. This is forward thinking”
I find a growing connection with nature in relation to my life of self-discovery. Nature is just as mysterious as life and I love dwelling in it; nature gives me so much of wisdom and insight, and is my teacher, and muse. It gives me great joy and simultaneously moves me to tears. There is an urgent need for us all to respect and protect nature.
CALLING FOR PARTNERS AND SPONSORS FOR THE 9TH KUALA LUMPUR ECO FILM FESTIVAL
We are now calling for partners and sponsors for the 9th KLEFF and do hope that you can help us spread the word out.
The Kuala Lumpur Eco Film Festival is Malaysia’s longest serving environmental platform encompassing film premieres, free community events, industry and hospitality programs, VIP opportunities, and a wide range of performances and events.
With thousands of attendees annually and millions of media impressions, the Festival has become a destination for brands to achieve consumer marketing objectives that only a Kuala Lumpur based edutainment platform can offer. In 2016, the Festival will continue to find new ways to engage with audiences within Kuala Lumpur and around the globe. We look forward to engaging with our partners, new and returning for #KLEFF2016.
Download the Open Letter for Sponsorship here
Download the 2016 Sponsorship and Info Kit here
Partnership Programming Opportunities
- Sponsorship of film programs and special events
- Turnkey and customized programs, tailored for specific brand objectives
- Hospitality packages
- Original content platforms
- Advertising opportunities with Festival media partners and on ecofilmfest.my
- Product integration and sampling
- Brand Activation opportunities at Publika Mall, Solaris Mon Kiara.
- The Kuala Lumpur Eco Film Festival reaches out to close to 50,000 people annually
- Nearly 50 public screenings and events were hosted by EcoKnights, filmmakers, sponsors and studios in 2015
- Free community events included:
- The Green Market – A marketplace to promote sustainable production and consumption of products and services
- The Green Vibes – local and regional performers, artists and musicians performing at The Bee
- Panel discussions and workshops offering access to compelling conversations on sustainability and environmental conservation featuring some of the biggest names in the industry
KLEFF is simply a phenomenal film festival - one its kind in the world in my opinion that brings a strong passion for being responsible stewards of our planet through film, media and other engaging activities. - Faisal Hossain, University of Washington
A fantastic film festival with a passionate audience and organizing team that made attending from the UK worth the long trip! - Oliver Laurenson-Gore, Resource Productions
INTERESTED IN SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES?
Contact the Sponsorship Team.
KLEFF2015 was brought to you by