- Category: News
- Published: Tuesday, 13 February 2018 14:19
In collaboration with Waseda University under the W-Bridge Program, EcoKnights will be co-organizing A Symposium on Sustainable Mining Development and Practices with the Department of Science and Technology of University Malaya on 1st March 2018 at Universiti Malaya.
This symposium will be featuring a line of amazing speakers from academic institutions, mining industry and NGO:
- Mr. Teoh Lay Hock - Director and Consulting Geologist at Magic Mirror Consulting Sdn Bhd; Technical Consultant to the Malaysian Chamber of Mines and the Tin Industry (Research and Development) Board
- Prof Teh Guan Hoe - Chief Mining Geologist, Spring Energy Sdn Bhd
- Dr. Jasmi Hafiz Bin Abdul Aziz - Department Of Geology, Faculty Of Science, Universiti Malaya
- Prof. Dr. Eng. Chiharu Tokoro - Department of Resources and Environmental Engineering, Waseda University
- Assoc. Prof. Ir. Dr. Mohd Fadhil bin Md Din - Director of Campus Sustainability, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Johor
- Ms. Nurul Nabila Shohimi - Education Officer, EcoKnights
- Mr. Johanan Kong - Assistant Education Officer, EcoKnights
Registration fee (inclusive of symposium material, breakfast and lunch): RM35/pax; RM15/pax for Universiti Malaya students.
If you’re interested to know more about the mining development in Malaysia, head over to the registration form. For more information, please contact Mr. Johanan Kong at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03-77318361.
Click here for its Facebook Event page.