- Category: News
- Published: Thursday, 01 October 2015 18:33
1, October 2015, Kuala Lumpur – Over the last two years, the media fraternity has been in touch with EcoKnights on issues related to the annual haze which blankets major cities in Malaysia.
Despite the fact that we have been forced to deal with unhealthy levels of air, and worse, a direct threat and impact on businesses especially tourism, EcoKnights feels that the country is still occupied with rhetoric and are not really placing a strong effort to work together with other ASEAN countries to address curbing the haze.
Thus, we would like to share a list of public and published responses from EcoKnights to the media based on the issues surrounding the haze.
Click on any of the links below to view or listen to our responses.
- June 17, 2013 - Lack of environmental management the cause of haze
- June 25, 2013 - MCA slams Indonesian minister over haze salvo
- November 1st, 2013 - Enough is enough: NGOs gather in Singapore to tackle the ASEAN haze crisis
- 11 July, 2014 – ASEAN Breakfast Call – What to do about the haze?
- November 18, 2014 - Make polluters pay, just like Singaporeake polluters pay, just like Singapore
- September 15, 2015 – Share Responsibility on Haze, Malay Mail
- 20 September, 2015 – Haze Problem is Everyone’s
- September 22, 2015 - Err… Could Malaysia have been partly responsible for the haze?